Stacy_Tramer Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 :love: :angel: :blush: Ok, I'm REALLY new at this. And I was wondering how you get those pictures under your name? Please, someone help! :blush: :angel: :love:
Raiden Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stacy_Tramer [/i] [B]:love: :angel: :blush: Ok, I'm REALLY new at this. And I was wondering how you get those pictures under your name? Please, someone help! :blush: :angel: :love: [/B][/QUOTE] Go 2 profile, then go 2 edit options, scroll down, and u should c Change Avatar.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Click Profile, then click Edit Options on that page, then go all the way to the bottom and where it says "Avatar", go over to your right and click Change Avatar and pic which one you want from all the pages and options.
Stacy_Tramer Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 :love: :angel: :blush: THANKIES!! ^^ :blush: :angel: :love:
Recommended Posts