Guest Jenni Posted February 12, 2003 Posted February 12, 2003 You did a little over kill but its decent, i guess
Mako Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#808080]Shift, [i]you're[/i] the one who "slung the mud" in the first place. If your criticism had been legitimate, nobody would have jumped on you. Even if you hadn't been the first to start the problem, there is no excuse to start a silly argument with people.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Do you think I could hop in on their flame war? I'd like to teach 'em both how stupid they are (and i'd also like to say Shift is my hero from now on). Sorry to spam but I really couldn't help it ^^; Make the "barf" a better color. Add chunks or something hittok
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now