Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Not including [i]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/i], my favorite mecha anime would be [i]New Mobile Report Gundam Wing[/i]. It's my third favorite anime series, and it just so happens to be a mecha show. [font=verdana]^_^[/font][/color][/font]
Posted
Man I am in [b]love[/b] with Mobile Suit Gundam SEED. I am only to the 10th episode and it is my all time favorite mecha anime. I can't wait untill they release it in America, which won't be for a long time because it's airing in Japan right now. The mech designs are great! The story is pretty good too. NGE is great but too confusing, and no other Gundam series is as wonderful as SEED.

I have a question though.
What is the difference between mech and mecha?
Posted
My favorite mech series of all time is a two-way tie between anything Gundam related and Escaflowne, because it had a very good story line (from what I saw of it.)
Posted
Sorry about this, but OtakuBoards doesn't allow favorite topics. Maybe if you had added why you had liked you choise, but all I am seeing from this is spam. Topic closed. ^_^

-Syk3
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...