Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone else ever played this awesome game?

I think GBA2 is an amazing game. The gundam designs kick @** because of the look that they were taken straight from the animated cells, and the moving, multi-layered backrgound are the best (especially the destroyed colony background).

GBA2 Favorites

[i]Favorite MS[/i]: Guin Mantha. Not only is it huge, but those funnels are cool.

[i]Favorite single attack[/i]: Bolt Gundam's Graviton Hammer. Nothing like a weapon that can hit once then swing around for a second strike (if performed right).

[i]Favorite combo attack[/i]: Guin Mantha --> Grab & Toss + Special attack (can drain upto 1/3 of an enemies health). :devil:

[i]Favorite special attack[/i]: Gundam Heavyarms Custom (need I say more?)

[i]Favorite enemy to cuss at[/i]: Big Zam. Talk about the most annoying enemy ever. Missiles that drain 1/3 of your health, and legs that can kill you just by walking. :mad:
Posted
I played this game before and I loved it. I love Wing Zero,Death Sycthe ,and Burning Gundam. By the way are we supposed to put this thread here or on Otaku Gamer?
I want to play Gundam Battle Assult 2 again.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:) Really decent Gundam Fighting game that is surprisingly good, though the bosses at the end like Big Zam, Dark Gundam, and two others are super cheap. All in all it's a good gundam fighting game which we haven't seen in quite awhile.

My favorite gundams to use in the game are RX-78, Burning Gundam, and Dragon Gundam. Hint the RX-78 is extremely good for fighting off the Dark Gundam in two player mode when your opponent is super cheap in using it.
Posted
I just found out a new reason to hate the Big Zam. In Street Mode you have to face the BZ if you are playing Gundam Maxter. Who in the **** thought of that?!? Putting a close combat MS up against a MA that can damage you just by walking is just asking for trouble. Even on the easy setting I had to play about 7+ times just to win (with the near-wins driving me mad).
Posted
Tell me about it. I played on normal and i think hard mode with Maxter but i couldn't beat BZ! He is so hard!! I mean honestly i don't know who could beat that SOB wih maxter.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
For the psone? I could have sworn it was for the ps2. I have the first Gundam Battle Assualt and I like it a lot, but is GBA2 TO similar? I guess GBA will have to hold me over 'till I can find #2.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]Tell me about it. I played on normal and i think hard mode with Maxter but i couldn't beat BZ! He is so hard!! I mean honestly i don't know who could beat that SOB wih maxter. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you guy's Maxter has the biggest disadvantage in this game with Large Bosses along with Bolt Gundam. Close Combat = Death for these guys. It took me at least 2 hours straight to be able to beat Big Zam and ugh it wasn't by much. I don't even see why they made Maxter one of the weaker characters in the game. V_V Must be that America thing resurfacing all over again.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i]
[B]Tell me about it. I played on normal and i think hard mode with Maxter but i couldn't beat BZ! He is so hard!! I mean honestly i don't know who could beat that SOB wih maxter. [/B][/QUOTE]


I remember only one thing that was of any use in that fight. Maxter's "Burning Punch" is an excellent defence against the missiles that the BZ fires. Thus saving about 1/3 of your health.


Truth be told, I cheated to unlock everything in the game. Thanks to Gameshark. :devil: Right now I am occasionally going back and fighting the street modes for real.
Posted
When I played with Gundam Maxter, it took me 3 tries to beat the big zam. Man I cannot stand that thing. As for Argo, he was easy thanks to "machine gun punch". How ever I like wingzeor better. Easier to beat everyone. Same with burning gundam.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...