Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok lets see what people have on their desktop or wallpaper

Here's my background [url]http://www.squaresoft.com/playonline/kingdomhearts/wallpapers/KH_key_800x600.jpg[/url]

Lets see yours
Posted
[color=darkred]*Is almost certain this has been done before*

In any case I think the place for this is in the Art and Design forum, but I may be wrong. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The One [/i]
[B][color=darkred]*Is almost certain this has been done before*

In any case I think the place for this is in the Art and Design forum, but I may be wrong. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed it has, and it's been done before in the Art and Design forum..

heh.. I hate to leave a post just at that, but I'm on a library PC so my desktop is unremarkably teal-coloured.. and that's about it..
Posted
[size=1]This has been done many times before, in the art forums. Please post these sorts of topics there, thread closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...