Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Or, more precisely, my rant about how damn good "The Bitter End" is. Their latest single, and the only song on the album (which I've yet to learn the name of) that I can actually name. But, based on the style on quality of that particular song, this latest offering may just turn out to be as good as Without You I'm Nothing.

Anyway, in case it isn't obvious, I'm begging for information here. Particularly Australian release dates...[/font][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]I believe I heard this track earlier on today, and well, it sounded the same as everything else done by Placebo. They have such an authentic sound, I find all there tracks sound similar. It's still a good song though...*goes to download it* It's called 'The Bitter End' right, or is that their album title? *gets confused*[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...