Jump to content
OtakuBoards

LoVe HiNa!!!!


Guest AnimeGurl

Recommended Posts

Guest AnimeGurl
Posted
I remembered that there was a thread like this but i searched everywhere but there wasn't. so i decided to make one. Love Hina is on eof the best animes! it's funny too. I love the animation.:wigout: :love:
Posted
It's okay Cyke, we only make it mandatory to look for existing threads on the same page, unless, of course, if the thread was very large. Either way, we can handle it; [i]we[/i] regarding moderators.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]It's okay Cyke, we only make it mandatory to look for existing threads on the same page, unless, of course, if the thread was very large. Either way, we can handle it; [i]we[/i] regarding moderators. [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]I'm sure you can. Just giving him the link, that's all.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...