Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey that could be all there is to the banner. Just thinkin'
lil android, where'd ya get that black yoshi pic? The banner's awsome.
....
.....
Hey, I was making a song called Black&White no fair:flaming:
Posted
Hmmmm.... I wonder why it's doing that when I posted it it showed the whole thing. Let me see what I can do. To tell you the truth Xra i forgot where I got the pic but I could give you the pic if you want it. :D. Anyway How about this:
Posted
[color=green]pretty nice. it works very well for you. good job.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]It is a good idea, I suppose. I am sure this could have been done a bit better, but I do not know what program you are working with.

If the world is black and white, why are the Yoshis in color?[/color][/size]
Posted
The yoshis colors are black and white, the reason why the white yoshi has puple on it is to show the shading(I didn't want the yoshis to be totally black and white). On "Yoshi's Story" thats the way the black and white look. Anyway I use psp 3 to make my banners.
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]You can see the shading even if they are in black and white/grayscale-ish. ... o-O

It just did not make sense to me to have color in something called "Black and White"...[/color][/size]
Posted
Well I didn't want the banner to be totally black white, I wanted the orignal colors of the yoshis. So thats why I didn't putthe banner on gray scale. If that makes any sense. :huh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...