Guest Musahi Posted February 15, 2003 Posted February 15, 2003 I was on Gamefaqs, you know just browsing. When I came to a post in the Killer 7 board called Deka Voice. They said it was Killer 7 style but for the Playstation 2. It looks pretty cool. But there isn't much information on it yet. [url]http://www.the-magicbox.com/game020703i.htm[/url] Looks pretty cool eh?
Kent Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 That looks good, but I gotta be honest... I have no clue about what this game is. It looks damn cool and the pictures they used manage to express the feel and look of the game quite well, but it might be a while before america sees it, if we even do.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now