JJ Posted April 14, 2003 Posted April 14, 2003 I haven't seen the movie but i do have the soundtrack and I love the music. Especically the Cell Block Tango. I heard that they redid it from who they did it in the play. What did they do?
Guest dr.septagon Posted April 23, 2003 Posted April 23, 2003 I went to see the play in LOndon and I thought its was quite good! But making it into a hollywood film and having catherine zeta jones, renne zellweger and richard gere as the main singers?:therock: come on ! They cant act or sing! LOL :mrt:
Manic Webb Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dr.septagon [/i] [B]I went to see the play in LOndon and I thought its was quite good! But making it into a hollywood film and having catherine zeta jones, renne zellweger and richard gere as the main singers?:therock: come on ! They cant act or sing! LOL :mrt: [/B][/QUOTE] Catherine Zeta-Jones isn't that bad at singing... and that's the only one I'm going to defend. ;)
Cora Jane 2 Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [font=arial][size=1]I must second Endymion about Catherine Zeta Jones. She did a great job in my opinion. Then again I am also I HUGE fan of the song "All That Jazz" and she did that exceptionally well. But the other two... I am not going to comment or support. *nods* That about does it though. [/font][/size]
Juu Posted April 24, 2003 Posted April 24, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]*nods* I third Endymon and Cora. I really liked Cathrine Zeta-Jones's acting and singing. Also, she was already a Broadway singer before she started acting, so... ^^; And er... *doesn't add comment about Reneè Zellweager or Richard Gere either* >>;[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now