Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well, i wish i can show it to u guys but i dont have a scanner or digi-cam.
my model collection consists of the entire wing series, including endless waltz 1/100
now i have a crystal RX-78 1/100 scale n a crystal Zaku also 1/00
so my grand total is over $250

do u guys have models???
Posted
Alright, I can't remember the exact model names, but here goes:

EW: Tallgeese III
EW: Heavyarms Custom
Char's Zaku
SD Zaku III
SD Wing Zero Custom
GW: Heavyarms
GW: Sandrock
GW: Wing Zero
GW: Altron Gundam
GW: Deathscythe Hell

I have a few more, just not built yet...The Char's Zaku is a really, really old model, and I haven't finished it yet...really hard, the peices are so small. All these are 1/144...I can't find any 1/100's around here. Anyone know where I can get some here in Toronto?
Posted
id love to get some models, ive been wanting a TallGeese that i can have on my desk for ages, but living in a small town doesnt help, and the fact its also in the UK makes it worse, there was on good model shop near by but it closed down, i suppose summat like amazon etc might have them, but i dont have a credit card either, bugga!
Posted
eBay, maybe? If you're under 18, just lie, or talk your parents into buying it for you. They aren't as expensive on eBay...you can get some pretty good deals. I dunno if there's a UK eBay...I know there's an American one, and a Canadian one...try [url]www.ebay.com[/url] and see if you can find International links.
Posted
If you want a Tallgeese, get the Endless Waltz Tallgeese III. If I remember correctly, you can choose to build one of the 3 versions of Tallgeese(1,2, and EW). It's either that, or II and III.
Posted
i feel out of place. i can't seem to be able to find the model kits in stores. actually there is one store, but i never get to go. *pouts* it is very sad:(
i would actually enjoy making these models! they are cool from the ones that i have seen though...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
1/100 models
Zaku II
RX 79 (g) Gundam
RX 79 (g) Gundam Ez 8
Gouf Custom
Wing zero custom
heavy arms custom
GM
1/144
Hydra gundam
Heavy arms
tallgeese
shining
Bolt
original Gundam
Asparas
Gelgoog
Domm
Serpent
Zaku III
Zaku
Emperor
master
thats enough I can't type any more that's what I have not that much but a nice showcase in the terrains I make
Posted
ive got like 8 suits frum gundam wing, totallying about $80. Next week, im going to a store in japantown that has the hookup and im gonna buy all the 08th ms team suits.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
lets see i have

master grade

RX-79 (G)
RX-GPO2A

High Grade 1/100

Epyon
Deathscythe
Heavy arms custom
Nataku
Shenlong

High Grade 1/144

RGM-79 (G)
Deathscythe Hell custom
Heavy arms custom
Tallgeese III
Serpent Custom
Sandrock custom x2

Low Grade
All of the Gundam W models (including the vayate and mercurius)

Chibi Grade

Leopard

my "grand total is way over $400

I think thats it but I am getting some more 4 christmas :)
Posted
I had posted to this string a long time ago i just can't believe it died so quickly after i did...

SO come on guys and keep it up i want to hear and or see everyones gundam kits oh and since i last posted i got Ew deathscythe custom,and a 1/100 altron gundam

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...