Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred]Well, made two pieces tell me what you think, I like em, though I do think they're a bit simple. Ratings etc etc...bleh :D. Oh, yeah, I don't want people to break my banners down into the different effects I did, it's not the process, it's the final product that counts ;).[/color]

shIne
[img]http://kojin.250free.com/shInebordered.jpg[/img]

SPEED
[img]http://kojin.250free.com/SPEED%20copy.jpg[/img]
Posted
Johnneh! You have did it once again! I [b]LOVE[/b] [score]Shine[/score] [score]shine[/score] shIne. Speed is a little...meh, like you said,plain. But still nice non the less. Very well done, although i think the coloured "s" in speed looks a little...off? I dunno, maybe tone down the brightness of it, and i think it will look nicer ^_^. Well done mate.
Posted
[color=darkred]Thanks dude, hehe. Well yeah, I got to the point with speed where I couldn't do anything with it, so I just blurred the lot and it didn't turn out bad so....hehehe.

Thanks again ;)[/color]
Posted
Shine = good
It's amazing how u can use the same exact bg for each piece of work and one is eh, and the other is kickass..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...