tursi Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 hey i need some help looking for some good pictures of jaina solo, i'm going to cosplay as her at megacon, so i need some good references for clothing. please help. thanks in advance.
Tigervx Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]All i can think of is the young Jedi Knight book series covers, I would scan them but my scanner is broken. Sorry I can't be of more help.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 *Jumps up and down like a little school girl* Here is a colection of pictures of her, from the Japanese New Jedi Order books. I LOVE STAR WARS!!!!! Ahem...... [url]http://www.pxart.com/starwars/jpswc/Ruin.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pxart.com/starwars/jpswc/BalancePoint.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pxart.com/starwars/jpswc/SbS_Predator.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pxart.com/starwars/jpswc/RebelDream.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pxart.com/starwars/jpswc/DJ.jpg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now