Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sifl and Olly?......United States of Whatever!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]Have you heard that stupid song!? it cracks me up! it's hilarious! I mean the guy is always saying "Whatever" to everyone but that other guy Zaphol or something like that -.-;....it's so funny it's stupid but.....funny........[/color]


[color=purple]-Kairi ^______^[/color]
Posted
Yeap, my band plays that song allot, or atleast when me and my friend Peto are signing. We usually go through the whole song, that add a verse on for ourselves like,
"So I was walking along and Mr. Brown was like TUCK THAT SHIRT IN, and I was like, YEAH, WHATEVA!"
or
"So I was walking down the hall and this girl came up and was like Matt is soooooooooo hot, and I was like, YEAH, WHATEVA!"

Its a sweet song.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...