Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/alexsoter/spike.txt[/IMG]

I just got ahold of the Perfect Sessions DVD's and, well it is one swell series... anyhow I decided to whip together a wallpaper to commemerate the occassion.

As far as my thoughts on this are concerned I think it came out better then I had hoped for 30 minutes work ;)! It is a bit busy though. If I put more time into it the overall product may be a bit better but for the time being I am satisfied.

[b]Sources used for the image...[/b]
Spike Outline from a commerative mirror ( [url]http://www.animate-world.com/products/779.htm[/url] )
Spike Train scene from movie [i]Knockin' on Heaven's Door[/i], scanned fromt he booklet for the [i]Future Blue's[/i] OST
Spike Image was found online, don't remember where it came form ;)!


[URL=http://www.geocities.com/alexsoter/spike800.txt]Wallpaper @ 800x600[/URL]
[URL=http://www.geocities.com/alexsoter/spike1024.txt]Wallpaper @ 1024x768[/URL]
Guest GriffXL
Posted
its pretty good but was it intended to only have spike cause then it would be the same person over and over.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...