Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] I think band is better.....[/color]
White Digivise Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Most of my friends are playing the Violin, but I once tryed to learn to play the flute. Of course I quite right away, but to this day I wish I could have learned to pay an instrument. To be able to do something that nobody else can. Wait... did I just fall far away from the topic. I voted band, but both of them are nice to hear. :)
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i] [B]So which is better band or orchestra? [/B][/QUOTE] Wait, are we talking about a Marching Band (like at school) or a Band like Metallica, Slipknot , etc? It makes a difference :P but overall, I love the Ochestra :) 'speccially on Riverfront concerts :D
Yoda Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Whoa, you just mentioned my 2 favorite bands in your post!!! Nice one!!!!! I prefer bands!
Sara Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 My Band director is one hyper lady....:wigout: But we all love her, anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now