Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I call it a signiture but I guess some of you call it a banner, I dunno. What should I do for my Banner/Signiture? I was thinking maybe a nuclear exploision cloud with Ground Xero in faded letters in front. Sound good? Please reply.
Posted
Its all personal preferance dude. I dont know what u like/dislike so i can't tell u what to put in it. Make one and and ill tell u if its good :p

Btw. By itself its a banner, when u put it in ur Signature, it becomes a signature
Guest GriffXL
Posted
[url]www.250free.com/[/url] or if u have an ftp program u can ask me and u can upload it to my server.
Posted
What site? 250free.com?

And I can't get this darn explosion to look right...

Well I had new idea I am going to put a fighter plane in between Ground and Xero. :D

[size=1][color=blue]Combined double posts. -Charles[/color][/size]
Posted
I would like to remind SSJ Pud and GroundXero that double posting is against the rules. It would be nice if this thread could get on track soon as well. Much of this discussion could have been handled via private message.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...