The Vampire: Ed Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 Well, I got an animation program the other day and just fooled around with it. Then I decided to try my hand at making myself an animated banner, which I've all ready placed in my signature. This was also the very first animation I have done, which is also another reason I am looking for opinions on it. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Washu Hakubi Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 Coolies, thats pretty schweet! I like the images you've used and it's also good for a first attempt :thumbsup:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now