Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Now then. I have no idea if this thread has already been posted or not, but I have not seen it, so oh well.

Thoughts on the movie?


Loved it. it kept me entertained throughout the whole thing. I was also guessing if [spoiler] lelah was the real mole or not [/spoiler].

Colin Farrel is a great actor. He has been alot of movies recently.

Al Pacino is getting old, but can still act, rather well.

Anybody elses thoughts?
Posted
[color=red][b]I saw it, and liked it. The ending really made it a good movie for me. I suggest you all go see it.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...