Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Gamecube sell or keep for zelda???



Recommended Posts

Posted
Well my friend and I are going to the mall today after tennis. Should he exchange it at EBX to get a PS2, or should he just wait on the PS2 and preorder Zelda: The Wind Walker????

Tell me your feelings about the subject. I think that he should throw away GC because its a piece but that just my view.
Guest visser 3
Posted
I suggest getting a ps2 because there are more games so you can pick more of a variety. my vote is for ps2
Posted
Typically we do not allow these sort of threads.

Although there are a few rare exceptions, such as chaos_79, you will usually receive biased opinions due to how our gaming forums are separated.

It would behoove you to research the software on both consoles and weigh one against the other and make your decision based on that.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...