Guest Anakin Solo Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 I just threw this together, well it actually took me a lot of time. ^_^;; I had to get help with how to make my border show up, (thanks Piro) and how to get rid of backgrounds (thanks Syk3). I just took some Gundam pictures and put them on. I really couldn't think of what else to put on it. And I really can't find a good border color, so I settled with red. Anyone have a suggestion for a good border color? So....comments and what not would be appreciated.(Tell me what I can do to like make the pictures themselves look faded and stuff....things to make the banner look better and stuff.)
treton_noir Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 i dont know why, but for some reason, i really like it. maybe its the... i dont know, but i like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now