Pretty Sammy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 How do you put those images under your username in a post? (I believe they are called avatars) :confused:
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well, go to Profile, then to edit options, and you'll be able to get and achange avaters from there.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i] [B]How do you put those images under your username in a post? (I believe they are called avatars) :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] I believe they are called avatars too, almost as much as I believe that thing between my legs is called a penis.
Duckie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]It's an option in your profile... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah...you go to profile, then options...and it's at the bottom of the options. It's change avatar. Then ya change it...and s'al better. XD I'll go insane one of these days, I swear...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 Ok, thanks so much! I'll change it now... ^^
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] I believe they are called avatars too, almost as much as I believe that thing between my legs is called a penis. [/B][/QUOTE] LMAO!!! but, no one cares... -_-... ne way, i like my avatar and that's how ppl identify me... even if there's no X in my name...:rolleyes:
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B] LMAO!!! but, no one cares... -_-... ne way, i like my avatar and that's how ppl identify me... even if there's no X in my name...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] That's very true...
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B] LMAO!!! but, no one cares... -_-... ne way, i like my avatar and that's how ppl identify me... even if there's no X in my name...:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] So you don't care if u have a penis? J/K. Anyway, that's the same av as Kuja's old one..so how does that help ppl identify u.
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 well altron.... hmm... it depends cuz i'v never seen him/her have it.. but i'm sure i'v had it since i first registered.... it has the letter that i use in every one of my names... 'cept for my new one.....
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I was just gonna say that[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now