LostProphet Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 This is the first in a while, and the first time I've used this rhyme scheme. Its Terza Rima (aba bcb cdc aa) and I think I did a good job. From all this, does anyone have anything to gain? Some Prisoners, Some Land? On our hands, this is a permanent stain The troops come home with marching bands Victorious, glad they killed a man Spilled their blood on faraway sands A dead mans wife cools herself with a fan The phone rings, catches her off guard A life disappears, like water in a hot pan From all this, does anyone have anything to gain? Why go through it all, and suffer the pain?
Guest Chris Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [color=green]very nice. dark. i like it. very good point made there. what inspired you to do it?( . . . i wounder?)[/color]
LostProphet Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 I was sitting in ROTC, and we were arguing about Iraq (no political arguments please) I brought something up, and everyone started fighting over it. So I started writing. I'm glad everyone sees the point, but I want some more reviews, b/c I may start posting on here more if I get good reviews. and trust me, I have many more to post
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now