Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rush Hour 2


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Who's seen it here? I just saw it last weekend, that movie, it hella rocks.
Posted
yeh, too bad that guy won't be on rush hour 3!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yah...she looks hecka hot in that movie...
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Thank god its Chris Tucker not Chris Rock...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Thank god its Chris Tucker not Chris Rock... [/B][/QUOTE]
yeh, he'd ruin it... but he has his good films... i like the part where someone calls chris while filming.. lmao... i cracked up... and then that lil ol' lady says, "move aside, kobe".. HAHAHA!

-[I]back to posting![/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, that film was hilarious, jackie chan and chris tucker make a great pair.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes especially when they are both in silk, I love it when couples do the match thing... :D
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Who's seen it here? I just saw it last weekend, that movie, it hella rocks. [/B][/QUOTE]
I haven't seen ti, but I want to, looks cool, Chris Tucker is a funny man
Posted
I'm dling it, like I did with all the other big movies that came out! Why waste time going to the theaters when u can watch it on ur own computer?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I haven't seen ti, but I want to, looks cool, Chris Tucker is a funny man [/B][/QUOTE]

And Zhang Ziyi is a good lookin lady! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]I'm dling it, like I did with all the other big movies that came out! Why waste time going to the theaters when u can watch it on ur own computer? [/B][/QUOTE]
whats the website for that? ive heard about it before...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dessert Shadow [/i]
[B]
whats the website for that? ive heard about it before... [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, I'm getting it off of hotline. It's like Napster, only u hook up directly to the person who's got the stuff u want computer.
Posted
Rush Hour 2 was the greatest! Well, considering that I LOVE Jackie Chan, why wouldn't I like the movie?? But anyways. I like at the funnies when Chris Tucker gets a phone call while they are filming and the person that calls wants to talk to Jackie Chan!! HAHAHA, um, oki, hehe, I thought that was hilarious! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...