OtakuBoards

oklahoma

july

i have a friend there whose name is KAIMI!!! if anyone from oklahoma knows of this new girl from hawaii who works at wendys then ask me for some info about her and then approach her, start talking to her as if you've known her for years and tell her to e-mail july because july is very ticked off because she doesn't call, write or even friggin e-mail me... well now, :flaming: :devil: :flaming: i'm cool...

anyone know a kaleka from san fran who transferred to a school in hawaii? if so then has he always been a superficial jackash?

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]i have a friend there whose name is KAIMI!!! if anyone from oklahoma knows of this new girl from hawaii who works at wendys then ask me for some info about her and then approach her, start talking to her as if you've known her for years and tell her to e-mail july because july is very ticked off because she doesn't call, write or even friggin e-mail me... well now, :flaming: :devil: :flaming: i'm cool...

anyone know a kaleka from san fran who transferred to a school in hawaii? if so then has he always been a superficial jackash? [/B][/QUOTE]

...me thinks that oklahoma has many wendy's...and it would be nearly impossible to find her...those who cannot be found, don't want to be :D hehe jk.

i know that it was pretty broad, but if you really are from oklahoma than i can find out that information to let you know if your close or not... i'm sorry but i didn't think that there were many "kaimi"s in oklahoma... :devil: :devil: :devil: pretty smilie :devil: :devil: :devil:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by july [/i]
[B]i know that it was pretty broad, but if you really are from oklahoma than i can find out that information to let you know if your close or not... i'm sorry but i didn't think that there were many "kaimi"s in oklahoma... :devil: :devil: :devil: pretty smilie :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, that's true enough...but me wonders how you get a "pretty smilie" out of all those devils...