Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anyone heard of Furthermore?


Recommended Posts

Guest postbagboy
Posted
yah. really great band. they make good songs. good rhythm, too. anybody heard of them? and, for the unfortunate souls that have'nt, try downloading Letter to Myself from [url]http://www.mp3.com/furthermore[/url] if you have my tastes, you won't be disapointed.
Posted
Yeah I've heard of Furthermore, but I haven't heard them, and I can't hear them unless I go and buy their CD, because My computer sucks, and I won't buy their CD until I've heard them. It's kind of a contradictory thought but besides that, what do they soound like?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...