Guest postbagboy Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 yah. really great band. they make good songs. good rhythm, too. anybody heard of them? and, for the unfortunate souls that have'nt, try downloading Letter to Myself from [url]http://www.mp3.com/furthermore[/url] if you have my tastes, you won't be disapointed.
OlgaTheDwarf Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 Yeah I've heard of Furthermore, but I haven't heard them, and I can't hear them unless I go and buy their CD, because My computer sucks, and I won't buy their CD until I've heard them. It's kind of a contradictory thought but besides that, what do they soound like?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now