Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
1. What are the two monsters behind Dark Necrophia?

3. In the scene with 5 Rare Hunters summoning 5 monsters, what is the one in the middle? (left are Humanoid Worm Drake and Shining Abyss, right are Megasonic Eye and Mechanical Chaser)
Posted
The one the left its Avatar of Apophis.
I don't know what the other one is, but I know Isis uses it.

I can't figure out what the second one is.
Do we know if it is a real monster?
Posted
I assume it's at least named in the show sometime.

Someone else suggested Gelnia and Goblin Zombie. Dunno which is which, though...:rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...