Circ Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 1. What are the two monsters behind Dark Necrophia? 3. In the scene with 5 Rare Hunters summoning 5 monsters, what is the one in the middle? (left are Humanoid Worm Drake and Shining Abyss, right are Megasonic Eye and Mechanical Chaser)
Hyper Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 The one the left its Avatar of Apophis. I don't know what the other one is, but I know Isis uses it. I can't figure out what the second one is. Do we know if it is a real monster?
Circ Posted March 5, 2003 Author Posted March 5, 2003 I assume it's at least named in the show sometime. Someone else suggested Gelnia and Goblin Zombie. Dunno which is which, though...:rolleyes:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now