Guest TLOL_Vash Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 *lurks around not doing much except osting excessivley like a big ol' spammer* *posting
Sara Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 [size=1]It'd be in your best interests to delete that post or quick think up something coherent to talk about, friend. ^_~[/size]
Guest TLOL_Vash Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 as I already told the moderator who told me to go away in a private message I'm just making an entrance, nobody has even met me yet all I've done is a couple of posts (well ok a lot of posts so far), just trying to make myself known rather than sit in the back ground writing posts no one cares about
Shy Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TLOL_Vash [/i] [B]as I already told the moderator who told me to go away in a private message I'm just making an entrance, nobody has even met me yet all I've done is a couple of posts (well ok a lot of posts so far), just trying to make myself known rather than sit in the back ground writing posts no one cares about [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]What makes you think that anyone would care about [i]this[/i] post? This topic is spam, and I'm closing it. Read the rules, please. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts