Xra Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 So there I was, reloading the main index page over and over again(i have a habit of doing this don't ask) and I accidently press the f5 and f6 buttons together and now the font size of everything went down. For example in my number of posts on the side of one of my posts have shrunk down to the point where the 3's look like small halves of boxes [SIZE=1]this font: see 3[/SIZE] and I'm sorry if you can't understand me, but if you can understand this ramble, it's getting annoying...
Semjaza Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 If you have a scroll wheel mouse... You can hold Ctrl down and turn the wheel up and down. It will change the font size.
Xra Posted March 5, 2003 Author Posted March 5, 2003 Yay it works, thank you. Someone can close this now.
Red Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]Yep, someone can. ^_^ All the questions have been answered and there isn't much point in it being open. Thread closed.[/b][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts