Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I found a lot of Inuyasha pictures, ask for one of a certain character, and I will check my inventory, for now enjoy the Detective Inuyasha picture!!!
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]sorry if i sound like a mod, but i think this would go better in your sig.

nice pics, i like the third one the best. do you have a big, not wallpaper sized, one that would be good to draw, meaning not too simple, but not extreamly detailed?[/color]
Posted
Yes in fact I do, I think this one is not wallpaper sized, but if you are not satisfied tell me, and which character you want.
Posted
I like the pictures. They look really good. I like that detective Inuyasha one. Do you think you can PM me to give me the websites where you found those pictures ? Thanks. By the way I hope I am not breaking any rules.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]that one is a little small and not detailed enough. it needs to be big enough to print out and draw. i'll take just about any character.

and no, you aren't breacking any rules that i know of.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B][color=green]that one is a little small and not detailed enough. it needs to be big enough to print out and draw. i'll take just about any character.

and no, you aren't breacking any rules that i know of.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] How about this picture?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...