Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Are there any fans of Rufus Wainwright? I love metal and basically everything heavy and hate slow stuff. But when i heard this guy, i just went into shock. He has the moodiest songs ever. Just beautiful. Songs like across the universe and california. I have only heard music on the cd Poses so if anyone has heard his other cds tell if they are good.
Posted
He did the version of 'Hallelujah' on the Shrek CD. Not the one in the film, which I actually preferred, but on the CD. I like him too- his songs create a great relaxed mood.

Oh, he also sung one of the ones on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack- Complaint de la Butte. That's one I like a lot ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i]
[B]
Oh, he also sung one of the ones on the Moulin Rouge soundtrack- Complaint de la Butte. That's one I like a lot ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

I loved that song!!! The windmill wings of the moulin shelter you......
yeah he does a lot of cool songs on soundtracks. But they almost never come out on the actual film.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...