Catzbane Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 Cartoon drawings. I think I they're ok considering I am only 11...I'll have to post more because I can't upload them....yeah
Catzbane Posted March 9, 2003 Author Posted March 9, 2003 Sad...I made it wile I was happy, and I named it doom for some reason. Cat.
Catzbane Posted March 9, 2003 Author Posted March 9, 2003 Two more. Vampire, done wile bored. And its pretty old...
Guest Chris Posted March 10, 2003 Posted March 10, 2003 [COLOR=green]sorry if i sound like i'm playing mod, but you might want to stay away from posting five times in a row again. the pics are pretty good. i could never draw that well on a computer. good job.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now