Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Your Oppinion  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. Your Oppinion

    • A) Continue the story
      1
    • C) I never should have started this thing up again
      2
    • B) Stop now
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
Some of you might of noticed I've begun to finish a story I started some time ago in the left for dead Project Gamer. In truth it really was dead, I just figured, hey I've already typed some more and why not post it. Well I havn't posted much more than what I had already typed before the end of Project Gamer, and I'm wondering if I should keep going. So here's the poll: Should I, [b]A)[/b] Continue the story, since your all just dying to know how it ends:rolleyes: [b]B)[/b] Stop now, enough is enough:( [b]C)[/b] I never should have started this thing up again, as it was a stupid idea anyways:flaming:.
Posted
Just click on the link in my sig!
-OR-
Click here: [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14994&perpage=1&pagenumber=305][b][color=orangered]PROJECT GAMER LIVES!!!!!!!!!![/color][/b][/url]


P.S. Just so you know, that first vote was mine. I couldn't help but add my own input!
Posted
Why does that matter??
Olga you push my buttons far too much, soon I shall be left with no choice but to use the "BIG STICK" on you!!! And don't you even think about opening a can of whupuss, we have ways of countering such thingses, yes we does, my precious!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Samgee Gamwise [/i]
[B] OOOOH Olga! You're so SECKSAY. I like it when you push my buttons with BIG secksay stick.[/B][/QUOTE]


I have that affect on people!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...