Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Do you dislike homosexuality? I mean I'm not saying its a bad thing or not, but do you care? Does homosexuality bother you in anyway? I mean I don't disapprove of it, but it doesnt bug me. Most people don't let themselves be bothered by the fact that the person has a different taste, sex wise. What are your opinions on the matter?
Posted
My friend doesn't like them, and God frowns upon it, but I have quite a few homosexual guy friends, and I get on with them better than a lot of the girls in my class! (evil preps... *Stabs those evil bimbos*)
Posted
[color=#808080]Tsukasa, you're clearly new here...so I'll inform you about how things work.

It's important to check the first and second pages to see if there is a similar thread to the one you want to create -- if you look a short way back, you'll find a massive thread that is just like this.

So, of course, I recommend reading our rules (all members are required to understand and accept them prior to registering).[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...