Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my 2nd time cing this episode. I still think is was cool. How bout u guys? Did u think it was cool. Do u want 2 c it again? Who's gonna watch the next episode?
Posted
Jeez.... U like asking questions dont u. Well it wasnt very good. It didnt do anything. Except beat KC, Frieza, Ginyu Force, and Cell. I think Pikkon was cool too.
Posted
I saw it for the first time in 1997 whenever my best friend bought the fansubed version of DBZ in its entirety. It isn't the best episode you will see lets just leave it there...

-Justin
Posted
I thought it was pretty cool but i wish they would show the other charicters besides JUST goku. Out of 10 i give it a ........7and a half. But I am definetly watching the next one. While i am typing how do you upload acustom arvitar?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Already seen it. Gokou faces Pikkon in the final match of Dai Kaioshin's tourney, and Gokou's beats him w/ a Kamehameha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...