Raiden Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 This is my 2nd time cing this episode. I still think is was cool. How bout u guys? Did u think it was cool. Do u want 2 c it again? Who's gonna watch the next episode?
Guest Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Jeez.... U like asking questions dont u. Well it wasnt very good. It didnt do anything. Except beat KC, Frieza, Ginyu Force, and Cell. I think Pikkon was cool too.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 not too bad but since its the first time seeing it, i still have my other opinions about it
Justin Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 I saw it for the first time in 1997 whenever my best friend bought the fansubed version of DBZ in its entirety. It isn't the best episode you will see lets just leave it there... -Justin
Neo_ladie Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 I thought it was pretty cool but i wish they would show the other charicters besides JUST goku. Out of 10 i give it a ........7and a half. But I am definetly watching the next one. While i am typing how do you upload acustom arvitar?
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 *smacks himself* ok go to general discussion look on the stickies one topic that deals with avatars is there
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Already seen it. Gokou faces Pikkon in the final match of Dai Kaioshin's tourney, and Gokou's beats him w/ a Kamehameha.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now