Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
(At least I think they are an 80's band)

Has anyone else around here ever heard of a band called [i]Big Bad Voodoo Daddy[/i]? Some of the younger people may not have (which is strange, considering I am only 18), but people that grew up in the 70's/80's my have.

Not only are they a great band and have an excellent vocalist, but there style of music is amazing. It is a lot like Big Band music, but us much faster beat. The lyrics to the songs are not the same you would expect from big band music (more like rock music), but work very well with the music itself.

For those that have never heard them I would suggest that you listen to at least one of their songs (preferably [i]Big & Bad[/i]).
Posted
[color=indigo]I was kinda confused at first because Big Bad Voodoo Daddy was a band formed in the early nineties. I think they are a pretty good band, and since I love the movie swingers, I have to give them a little respect.[/color]
Posted
Early 90's ?!? I never realized they started in the 90's. I always thought they were and 80's band. Oh well. It proves that I do not know much about them, other then their music.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...