Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay before we go off and say that show is on Fox so it su***, hey it might be edited and all but. How many of you here have seen this Ultimate Muscle anime I have and I like it sure it might be wrestling but it's really cool or it's that I have been watch wrestling till this day.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Mhm....it's not the worst anime out there, still much better then BeyBlades. But still Ultimate muscle is a pretty lame anime show, even in it's subbed format it's very painful to watch and the plot is quite horrible, this show could of had much more potential if it was in the proper hands.
Posted
Really this show is a hairball in my mouth. I wish they would get rid of it and put something worth watching on. Like the 4th season of digimon on. But oh no, fox is too good for that. *walks off muttering about how stupid fox has become.*
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I despise and hate that apalling show let us keep this matter from the forums no need for a hate subject.:o
Posted
i'm with smokey i don't like it but i like to make fun of it,
and kd muscle is a litle f***** but i love that dance he does,

[i]oh with my rice i like to have some cow cow cow![/i]

the funniest one though that i laughed at for days was Dik Dik van Dik

*chucles just saying it*

it's funny like that fighting foodons one!or teenage mutant ninja turtles!
Guest The Bouncer
Posted
I like to watch it for some comic relief. when im bored. but it isnt that bad if you watch it about 5 times
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Well of course its not the greatest show with the greatest plot and all, but not everything has to be. Sure its lame and corny, but I watch it any way. Maybe I keep watching it because its Saturday morning and I'm half asleep anyways. :)
Guest Ramen123
Posted
I've never been able to sit through a whole episode and the commercial is downright annoying. Wrestling and anime? Nope, nope, nope. Doesn't mix.
Posted
ack >.< I think this anime is like dirt. It makes no since whatsoever, and I don't even think it has it's own plot. The dubbing on FOX, my god was the worst I'd ever seen. I just can't stand this show.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...