Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Wellcome here you can buy armor,wepons,and more.[/COLOR] :angel: Hi,I hope this shop will still be here.
Anyway,my shop is being stocked up now so you can reserve
your stuff and learn about myths and stuff.Tootles
Posted
This is interesting concept Tsukasa/Squall, but I'm afraid that it's only a portion of what could be a creative (and acceptable) RPG.

I developed a similar interactive item shop for an RPG I created entitled "Project Gamer," so I'm a little excited to see others taking similar steps in creativity. I'm afraid, however, that creating an item shop with no discernible plot, characters, or [i]purpose[/i], is pointless.

I suggest putting more thought into this idea and developing it into a legitimate RPG. For now, the only item that will be purchased is a lock.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...