Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=red][FONT=arial][SIZE=1]Sooo, I'm wondering if anyone has read [U]The Lovely Bones[/U] by Alice Sebold...

Personally, I love the book. I think it's a great mix of certain genres...like horror, I guess, some comedy, drama, suspense, I don't know...

If you don't know what it's about then I suggest you goto Amazon.com...they allow you to read the first two chapters...

None the less, I must say, this book is really creepy, imo...

If you have read it please tell me what you think...

:bluesweat

[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue]Oh, yes. I've heard of this. I have it reserved at the library. Isn't it the one about [spoiler]the girl who gets murdered & looks down from heaven?[/spoiler] It's supposed to be one of the best books of 2002.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...