Guest animagirl1202 Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 Who saw yesterday's G Gundam yesterday it was COOL!!
Zephyr Posted March 26, 2003 Posted March 26, 2003 Are you talking about the one with Andrew Gramm (sp?) and Grizzly Gundam? Personaly, I always prefered the later episodes, during the tourney and the Dark Gundam's colony form.
SonicSlash Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 G Gundam is the best Gundam period ever...I have seen every episode released in the Americas...
Posthumous Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]You should've posted this in the G Gundam thread.Just so you don't get in troubles ^^![/b][/size][/color]
Shy Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [size=1]Eh, this thread has no purpose. Post about episode X (I don't know which one this thread is about) in the G Gundam thread. Please read the rules and put more thought into your posts. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts