Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Spongebob Squarepants


Recommended Posts

Posted
I must say I don't like the show much. I'll watch it from time to time, but I've never really been a fan of things like this and Rocko's Modern Life. I dunno, maybe I just prefer things with a bit more structure to them. And there's a limit to how silly something can be before it just comes off as strange, in my opinion.

Although some bits have made me laugh:

SB: Are you angry too, Patrick?
P: Yeah, I'm angry!
SB: Why are you angry?
P: I can't see my forehead.

Most of the time I just don't see the appeal, though. I can understand why people like it, though.
Guest visser 3
Posted
I think its the fact that the jokes are so stupid they are funny thats the one reason why i like it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...