Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tenchi Muyo Continued??


Recommended Posts

Guest The_BE-BOP
Posted
I know if your in this forum then you have seen Tenchi Muyo. Well if you have seen it to the end you know it ends kind of abruptly leaving plenty of room for another 26 episodes. I have heard a rumor that they are currently working on the rest of series in Japan, and I wanted some more information on this. If anyone knows some good sites to check out or anything at all please post them.
Guest The_BE-BOP
Posted
Yes I know about GXP but I wanted to know more about Tenchi Muyo.:babble:
Posted
[size=1]I heard that the new episode of Tenchi Muyo were supposed to be airing in Japan during Spring 2003, but I haven't even seen a screen cap of it.. so I have no idea whether or not the new episodes ever started (or finished) production.

-Shy[/size]
Guest The_BE-BOP
Posted
I really hope thats the case. :D Lets just hope SARS doent get in the way.:nervous:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
hellsing, you cant DL something that isnt out yet. No matter how hard you try.

They are going to be releasing the *** version in Japan soon soo... It may still be awhile before it gets to dvd.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...