Guest firemac Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Either you care or not, I'm telling you anyways, what I got for my birthday, I got Omnimusha, Hey you Pikachu!, Wing Gundam and Deathscythe action figures (not the models), some PJs and DBZ towel, The Saga Continues, by P. Diddy, and Alien Ant Farn Albums.
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 You got "Hey you Pikachu"?!?!?!? Im jealous.....
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 just like you said, i dont really care we are in the middle on an international crisis here, n you tell us this????? btw, happy bday
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Hey, he is just trying to make us happier! **still jealous**
Guest firemac Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Jehuty [/i] [B]just like you said, i dont really care we are in the middle on an international crisis here, n you tell us this????? btw, happy bday [/B][/QUOTE] thanks, I really don't care about that at the moment, I want to enjoy my b-day k
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 yes i completely understand u should enjoy your bday and let this crisis go
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]Lets just try to enjoy life...... [/B][/QUOTE] we should
BabyGirl Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Jehuty [/i] [B]just like you said, i dont really care we are in the middle on an international crisis here, n you tell us this????? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]That's rude...it's his birthday and he's allowed to enjoy it :p. Happy birthday firemac :D[/color]
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 im still pretty pissed on what just happened i was there for crying out loud
Guest firemac Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]That's rude...it's his birthday and he's allowed to enjoy it :p. Happy birthday firemac :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] thanks, I might get off, to play my games or maybe listen to my cds
BabyGirl Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Jehuty [/i] [B]im still pretty pissed on what just happened i was there for crying out loud [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I understand...I'm sorry for what you had to go through today :( Though, I still don't find it right to condem someone else's happiness, if you don't care, don't tell him so...especially if it's his birthday. I hope you understand, and no hard feelings :)[/color]
Eternal Jehuty Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I understand...I'm sorry for what you had to go through today :( Though, I still don't find it right to condem someone else's happiness, if you don't care, don't tell him so...especially if it's his birthday. I hope you understand, and no hard feelings :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] true maybe it was a bad idea to make them lose their happiness, so yeah, i do understand so, no hard feelings :)
Guest firemac Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Jehuty [/i] [B] true maybe it was a bad idea to make them lose their happiness, so yeah, i do understand so, no hard feelings :) [/B][/QUOTE] well, I didn't lose my happiness, I'm fine, so yeah no hard feelings
Pastbyer Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Jehuty [/i] [B] true maybe it was a bad idea to make them lose their happiness, so yeah, i do understand so, no hard feelings :) [/B][/QUOTE] It's his birthday, and he's allowed to enjoy it. Even if it is abit tragic about the NYC thing and all... And if this happened on my birthday: don't worry, I have no happiness to loose.
Shy Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Try to have a happy birthday after what happened. How old are you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now