Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How did you get to like Yu-Gi-Oh!  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. How did you get to like Yu-Gi-Oh!

    • I saw the show one day and loved it!
      16
    • A friend told me about it.
      3
    • I saw commercials for it and got curious
      3
    • I have no life
      5


Recommended Posts

Guest Crystal Vampire
Posted
Hi I'm new here (well I'm not that new I have been registerd for a few days)
But how I got into Yu-Gi-Oh! was when I discoverd that Sky one had changed it's morning eppisode of Pokemon to this thing called Yu-Gi-Oh!, I was really annoyed at it and decided to see why they had changed it, and the first time I saw it I said
"Hay that guy after that little guy changes is pretty cute!"
"Wow his voice is so sexy!" and that is how I started watching it.
Posted
The very first episode I saw was Trail by Red Eyes. I was like ooooo...Dragons!! Now I watch the show every chance I get and I collect the cards and toys too! I met this one kid who said I was the only girl he met that liked Yu-Gi-Oh..
Guest mistiyoko
Posted
Well, I saw the very first episode that ever came on, and I instantly loved it. I loved it so much that I made up my own character! Lol
email me at [email]mistiyoko@yahoo.com[/email] to learn more about me and the cards i collect!
Posted
About 2 years ago I thought of Yu-Gi-Oh as one of the worst animes, and I never really bothered to watch it, I just assumed it was crap, 'cause it isn't my usual taste of anime. When I actually did watch it, it turned out okay, and I've been watching ever since ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...