Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon are competing with each other. Seriously!!!! Pokemon is getting better games...so it Yu-Gi-Oh!
Pokemon has movies...I think Yu-Gi-Oh! is getting one. But, frankly, no offense to Pokemon fans, I'm one too kind of, Yu-Gi-Oh! won:D
I explain this...I was just a weird thought I had a while ago. I say Yu-Gi-Oh! won because I like it a little better than Pokemon so it isn't a realworld-wide opinion. Also I guess I thought Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were competing because I was tired, bored, and had nothing to talk about
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]This is a bit wierd, but this thread almost makes no sense!What do you mean Yu-Gi-Oh won?There already was a Yu-Gi-Oh movie realesed for a while now.Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon could never compete, except if Yugi got pokeballs to play monsters, and Ash to battle with cards.Both animes/mangas are VERY different.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
It doesn't make any sense. Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon competing eachother?? Please... There's nothing to compete. There's no company that is using their own anime to compete with others. Besides, kidsWB are throwing episodes at us that was made in Japan and that was translated, in that time..... POkemon was almost over when Yu-gi-oh got popular in Japan I guess. So no competition.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]POkemon was almost over when Yu-gi-oh got popular in Japan I guess.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Actually they came out at almost the same time, if talking manga.The reason Pokémon was more popular than Yu-Gi-Oh was because of the Pokémon games.The Gameboy Color games were a big hit when Yu-Gi-Oh stayed quiet...[/b][/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...