Guest Watinabe Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 That was a good show. I mean the whole Idea was a good one and the episodes were very entertaning. Not to mention the actors were pretty good that Wayd,she was fine :tasty:
wizard-of-oz Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 i only saw one episode. it was preety cool. but i dont remember what channel it was on.
Guest Watinabe Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 It's still on some time on SciFi after school hours;)
Semjaza Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 It used to be on Fox. I'd watch it quite often, as it was a damn good show. The first few seasons were great, but the show went really downhill. Once that big doctor guy left, things just changed for the worse. Sci-Fi picked it up, and the new ones they showed were even more moronic. Oh well.
vegeta rocker Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 i agree, that show ruled but when the doc left it went major down hill. I liked the main guy (name) and he came out in mission to mars. It was pretty interesting kind of like quantum leap.
Manic Webb Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 I loved that show when it was on FOX. Then Sci-Fi picked it up, and I haven't seen the show since. I don't even have Sci-Fi channel. Still, it was a good show. I really liked the [i]only[/i] season of the show I saw.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 I loved sliders when it was on fox, I continued to watch it when it made it's big move to Sci-Fi all the way to the bitter end and it's very disappointing third and fourth seasons. It was a good show, until most of the main characters left, supposidly they were going to do a movie for sliders but deals have been in an utter stalemate and it seems will never get a true ending to the show.
Darkmoon Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 It was a cool show. Accually the last epp I remembered seeing happened to be the one with the doctor dieing... My memory only holds scraps after that.
Nerdsy Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I loved Sliders. I used to watch it all the time, even though the later episodes were kind of lack-luster. After Quin left the show, I stopped being interested. Truth be told, though, i didn't realize at first that Quin actually [i]left[/i]. That entire episode confused the heck out of me. Same thing with Wayde, I have no clue what happened to her. At least with Arturro it was simple: He got shot.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now