Erika Posted May 5, 2003 Author Posted May 5, 2003 Okay, I'll give it one more chance, then I'll hafta replace my future Milotic with someting else, like Salamence. The reason why I've been putting off gettin Feeas is cuz I just started playng The Wind Waker recently! Good game! ^_~*
Zanarkand Abes Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 I found out something else on Feebas. Crimson Spider was correct about surfing around and fishing, he even got the location right. But unless I am wrong, he didn't know one key thing about the Feebas location. They change where they are on Route 119 based on your trendy phrase in Dewford town. If the phrase changes, so does Feebas' location.
Erika Posted May 7, 2003 Author Posted May 7, 2003 So...either way, I'll STILL have to check everywhere! I already knew about the Trendy Saying. I think it's stupid. Who CARES about what's popular in DEWFORD Town??? O.< My friend keeps forgetting to bring his Ruby game so I can get my Seedot, Mawille and Zangoose. I WANT MY SEEDOT!!! AAaaah!! I'm in a bind...and not liking it. I still haven't spent time getting Feebas. I don;t think it depends on luck anyways. You just need more patience and time than you'd normally have....in which I lack in both. *sigh...*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now